- Ã‚Â½ cup all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons Mrs. DashÃ‚Â® all-natural seasoning
- Ã‚Â¼ teaspoon pepper
- 2lbs. venison or substitute elk or moose; cut into 1-inch cubes
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups water
- 3 cups sliced red potatoes or equivalent (4 medium)
- 2 cups sliced carrots
- 2 cups coarsely chopped green cabbage
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 can (15'/; o/,) corn. drained (optional)
- 1 can (14 V-. o/-.) diced tomatoes un-drained
- 1 cup ketchup
- Ã‚Â½cup chopped onion
- Ã‚Â¼cup barbecue sauce
- Ã‚Â½teaspoon dried dill weed (optional)
In large plastic food-storage bag:, combine flour. One teaspoon all-natural
seasoning and the pepper. Add venison cubes. Shake to coat. In 6 quart
casserole dish or stockpot. heat oil over medium-high heat. Add venison.
Cook for 6 to 8 minutes
or until meal is browned, stirring occasionally
Stir in remaining teaspoon all-natural seasoning and remaining ingredients.
Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Cover, Simmer
for 1-1Ã‚Â½ hours.
or until meat and vegetables are tender-stirring occasionally.
1 hours, or until
For best viewing of this site
please disable your pop-up blocker
SSL Certificate Authority
Order with confidence
If you can preditct the future , that mans the future can't be